Thursday, July 25, 2013

Say Bye to Blackheads! Review: Shills Deep Cleansing Black Purifying Peel-off Mask

Today I'm going to be sharing some steps to remove our blackheads. To be frank I was avoiding it because a lot of blogger do the same and they are good, but since my skin is sorta special (it is every picky) many things won't work on me. I had acne since I was a pre-teen and I still do have acne. I have tried countless of product and 3/4 didn't really work for me. And this is why I decide to share this review because I know a lot of people have the same problem as myself.



The full set of Deep Cleansing Black Purifying Peel-off Mask 
1.deep sebum softener
2.Peel-off mask
3.Clarifying toner.



Steps:

1.Apply the softener on your cleansed face.
Apply it and massage onto the nose area.
Function: soften our whiteheads and blackheads on our nose.

2.Apply the peel-off mask.
          



 Take appropriate amount and spread evenly across the nose area. :)
Then wait for 15 to 30 minutes until the mask is completely dry.

okay, I m just too boring while waiting the mask dry.



3. You can start peel off the mask gently from the bottom slowly.  


4.The last step, apply the toner with a cotton. 




Teehee! this is is my result of peel off mask. *happy*



The mask was strong enough to pull out some tiny black heads I had hiding on my nose and chin. I was able to see them stuck on the mask. Overall I'm very impressed. Just as a side note - this mask will also pull out any peach fuzz you may have on your face too! 

Next day of my skin: It's not sore/tender/red at all today. It's just as it is normally except more smooth feeling. All of the redness/soreness I had  (which wasn't a lot to begin with) was 99% gone after about 2 hours. I think the key thing with this mask is you have to be very gentle when you pull it off. But aside from that its very simple.

I don't think this is a mask you should use more then once a week, and even that's a lot. I'm planning on using it when I need it, when my skin is looking a tad dull, or just as a bit of a refresher. I'll probably end up using it once a month or so. 

I really like this mask and would recommend it to people looking for a peel off mask that has good results and it won't kill your pocket book!  :)


1 comment:

  1. it's miles a exceptional product, in particular for the fee. put this black masks on the face, wait approximately 25 mins, whilst it dry, simply peel it off. left my face feeling very clean. right!.. http://deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete