Monday, July 8, 2013

SNSD 소녀시대 "Run Devil Run" 런데빌런 Tiffany Makeup Tutorial

Happy Monday everyone! Today's look is on a K-pop music video, SNSD aka Girls Generation's "Run Devil Run". When I saw this video at the first time, I was instantly drawn toward Tiffany's dark brown  and black smokey eye make up with bushy lashes. I haven't worked with thick eye liner  in a long time so it seemed really appropriate with any party. I hope you guys enjoy reading!

Here is my tutorial for Tiffany's eye make up:
1.Apply some white pearl eye shadow as base around eye's area.
2.The example after apply it.
3. Apply dark brown eye shadow with highlighted area.
4.The eye after apply dark brown eye shadow. *i know it looks not obvious on my eye :S *



5. Draw a simple and thin eye liner.
6. Add on another thicker eye liner. For example picture just like 7 and 8.  ;)
9. Fill in full on the corner of the eye.*white dots area*
10.draw a thin lower eye liner, example of picture no.11.
12. It's time to add lashes and brush some mascara!  *wink* 
13.At the last part, sure need to beautify our eyebrow! :P



TADAHH!! Here is my version of the look!!
  Left - Sevia  ;   Right - Tiffany


I also took some screenshots/reference photos for the make up here:






And here is the original Girls' Generation music video for Run Devil Run:




Products Mentioned:

-Elianto white pearl eye shadow
-Artistry dark brown eye shadow
-Majolica Majorca eye liner
-Maybelline New York volum' express mascara
-Kiss me eye lashes #03 
-Empro triangular brow pencil

In the end, I was really happy with how the look turned out and I hope you guys enjoyed reading too!


No comments:

Post a Comment