Thursday, July 25, 2013

This post is talking about a Hong Kong movie - SDU: Sex Duties Unit. But the movie name in Malaysia cinema, it change to- SDU: Special Duties Unit.
I have watched this movie with my friends and family at GSC cinema at Paradigm mall last night. This movie is talk about a back seat, the four SDUs interplay are always impressive, full of jargon in-jokes, super wordplay and a delightful display of Macau’s vibrant and sexy nightlife and it marks the directorial of Pang Ho Cheung. In my opinion, this firm is quite funny and I'm enjoyed it.

The poster of the movie.


With my sister and friends-sook yan, ming jun and danz 

Here is the trailer of the movie:


In the end, I am quite enjoyed with the movie and I like to spend the time with my family. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment